Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Baby update 1 - October 19 2010

Here is an update from our first doctor appointment. I know I am REALLY behind with posting... so this is my way of catching up on those past months/weeks!

First of all, we love our doctor! I think I can speak for both my husband and I and say that we really liked her! This is definitely going to help.
So far, I seem to be very healthy, and the baby is looking good too! We got to see it on the ultra-sound and that was pretty amazing. (Kalen had to help me figure out what was what, but after a little bit it all became clearer ;-)). We saw the heart-beat and Dr. Price said that the baby's heart-beat was really really good. (can I just mention that seeing the heart beat was pretty amazing....).
The baby seems to enjoy moving around... I have no idea where it got that from - obviously not from its mom :D
After measurements, it appears that the baby is actually 7 weeks and 4 or 6 days (and not 9 weeks, like the nurse had initially told me). Therefore (I am so sorry Nielen!), the baby will be born somewhere around June 4- June 6 (I'm sure we will get a more definite due date when the baby is bigger). So the due date is actually closer to my dad's birthday! ;-)
Our next appointment is November 16th. We will be keeping you all updated, promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment